If you are going on vacation and can’t bear the thought of leaving your furry friend behind, you may need to obtain a health certificate. This document is required by most airlines, and it may even be needed if you are loading up your car and heading out on a road trip. At Premium Vet Care, we can help. As a USDA-certified veterinarian, we are authorized to provide pet health certificates in Plantation, Weston, Davie, and the surrounding areas, and we’d be more than happy to help get your four-legged friend ready for their trip.

When Your Pet Needs a Health Certificate

Health certificates are required when traveling internationally. They are also required when traveling within the United States, especially when doing so by plane. Keep in mind that these certificates are required for pets as well as service animals and emotional support animals.
The process for obtaining a health certificate for travel within the United States is generally straightforward. Your pet usually needs to be examined 10-14 days prior to your departure date, and they may need to get certain vaccinations or boosters. Traveling abroad is more challenging as different countries have different requirements. Because the process may take several weeks, we recommend reaching out to us as soon as possible when you know that you will be traveling abroad with your pet.

Health Certificates in Plantation

For animal health certificates in Plantation, Weston, Davie, and the surrounding areas, trust Premium Vet Care. Thanks to our mobile unit, we can come to you to examine your pet and provide whatever services they may need prior to your trip. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please contact us today.

Sit. Stay. We come to you.

Premium Vet Care provides mobile health certificates services for pet owners in Plantation, Weston, Davie, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Hollywood, Sunrise, Lauderhill, Pembroke Pines, Miami Gardens, Pembroke Pines, Miami Beach, Doral, Miami Lakes, Coral Gables, Kendall and the surrounding areas.